Creative Exploration: A Six Week Process for Introducing Regular Creativity into your Life is a 62 page pdf ebook with:
- Over 30 Creative Tips
- Step by Step Process for Introducing Regular Creativity for Six Weeks and beyond!
- Worksheets for taking stock of your creative goals, history, past hurdles
- Worksheet for organizing and prioritizing all of your creative ideas.
- Detailed process for introducing you to different mediums – with flexibility for your interests.
Would you like to:
- Be creative on a regular basis and experience the joy that creativity brings?
- Explore mediums and subjects, in search of your thing?
Order Creative Exploration now through September 24th and receive the printable Bonus Kit for FREE!
- Printable Creative Weekly Planner worksheet
- Printable Color Wheel and Color Wheel worksheet
- Printable Creative Exploration “Stickers”
Do you spend more time scrolling and pinning or liking, than doing your own creative projects? Do you dabble in creativity but can’t seem to develop a regular routine? Would you like to be creative on a regular basis and experience the joy that creativity brings? Would you like to start on your own creative journey and explore mediums and subjects, in search of your thing?
Creativity is for EVERYONE. Talent is just a starting point.
I once read about an artist and wondered who told her she should pursue creativity, who gave her permission? Thankfully I realized she gave herself permission, and it was time for me to give myself permission. I had goals that involved exploring mediums, developing skills, and finding inspiration, but what I didn’t expect was the feeling that creativity gives me. For a long time regular creativity eluded me, but I finally made a commitment that has brought so much joy into my life, for five years and counting.
I want that for you! I want to share my process for developing a regular creative practice and start you on your creative journey.