I’m on a podcast! “Women in the Middle” with Suzy Rosenstein, Episode #179 “Finding My Passion to Teach Creativity in Midlife with Eileen McKenna”
Our conversation covers:
- Why it’s important to pay attention to your deepest desires.
- How to look for clues about what you’ve always been passionate about.
- Why exploration itself needs to become a skill you can get better at.
- How paying attention to your inner voice can help you get unstuck and find your own voice in midlife.
- How being uncomfortable can be a normal part of the process of your own personal development.