As I cleared the Halloween stuff off the mantle and setup up the Thanksgiving decorations I realized my selection was lacking. What to do? Grab a small canvas and paint a turkey of course!
Watch my process in the Youtube video below. Please like and subscribe!
Looking to follow along? You can find a list of my paint colors below.
View more fun Fall projects here!
Paint colors I used:
- Tan – mixed from yellow and brown
- Dark brown – mixed from brown and black
- Deep Red/Maroon – Alizarin Crimson or mix red with a little blue
- Pink – mixed from white and deep red
- Light blue – mixed from white, blue, and a little pink
- Green – mixed from Phthalo Green and white