1. Nutcracker Enamel Pin. My first pin design! The perfect way to show your holiday spirit on your hat, scarf, sweater, coat or bag!
Click here to order a Nutcracker Pin.
Currently shipping only in the continental U.S.
2. Nutcracker patterns available through Spoonflower as fabric, wallpaper or gift wrap. I used gift wrap to line the shelves in the photo above! Click here.
3. Finished products available through Roostery. Don’t want to sew? Order finished pillows, tea towels, placemats, duvets, chairs, and more through Roostery.
4. Nutcracker canvas by Ryan at Native Vermont Studio. Elevate your decorating this holiday with this gallery wrapped canvas.
5. Nutcracker cookies by Heidi. Beautiful sugar cookies made with the finest ingredients.
6. Paint your own Nutcracker Kit. Create your own nutcracker!
7. Nutcracker Nesting Dolls. A unique spin on nesting dolls.
8. Nutcracker Glass Ornament. This Kurt Adler ornament is a beautiful addition to any tree.
9. Nutcracker Wreath. Perfect for your holiday door.
10. Nutcracker Pint Glass. Eat, drink, and be merry with these adorable glasses from World Market.
11. Nutcracker Stocking holders. Perfect for your mantle. Click your favorite to purchase.
12. Nutcracker Party Supply Bundles. Plates, napkins, tablecloth!
14. Nutcracker Candles Holder. Perfect for lighting your holiday meal.
15. Nutcracker Table Runner by Teri. A fun and festive quilted Christmas table runner.
Note: Items 1-3, and 13 are my own designs. This post contains affiliate links to products/brands I use and recommend. I earn a small commission whenever you buy using these links, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!
3 thoughts on “15 products you’ll love if you’re nuts about Nutcrackers!”
Congrats on your first pin design! It is wonderful, as is this post. Enchanting! Stay warm with your designs.
Thanks so much Cynthia!