This was my drawing the other morning, when I was frustrated that a post on my business Facebook page was only seen by 2 people!
“According to a closely guarded and constantly shifting formula, Facebook’s news feed algorithm ranks all the posts in your feed, in what it believes to be the precise order of how likely you are to find each post worthwhile.” – Will Oremus (read the complete article here)
So what can businesses do, besides pay to “boost” our Facebook posts?
- Post regularly. Try increasing your frequency.
- Ask for engagement. Ask questions.
- Share content your readers will “Like.” Don’t just sell, provide value.
- Repeat the types of posts that get the most visibility.
- Engage with those, that engage with you.
Please share any tips you have in the comments below.