Finally a warm day and we were headed to the beach, but I couldn’t seem to get packed up! What did I need? It took me forever to get ready to go. When I got home I got organized for next time!
Beach Day Musts:
- Beach chair, umbrella, and towel. Be prepared at a moments notice by leaving your gear in the car. My favorites – my Tommy Bahama chair and umbrella.
- Get a pedicure. Get those toes ready with a fresh coat of nail polish. My favorite new color “cabana.”
- Beach Bag – Have a designated tote just for the beach, packed and ready to go. My favorite – Scout bags.
- Sun protection! A wide brimmed hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. My favorites – Scala hats, classic Ray Ban Wayfarers, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer.
- Beach Bag essentials – A long sleeve T-shirt for cooler days, a good book, baby powder/cornstarch for wiping off sand, a plastic bags for protecting your phone and collecting shells.
- Drinks & Snacks. I get hungry sitting at the beach!
Wear your love for summer with this enamel Beach Pin
1″ soft enamel pin with rubber clutch. Purchase through Paypal below.
U.S. orders only.
Click here to see more summer love products!
This post contains affiliate links to products/brands I use and recommend. I earn a small commission whenever you buy using these links, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!