“The Liebster award is a chain award that was created by bloggers and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.”
I was nominated by Mainley Mavin. Thank you for thinking of me! 🙂
THE RULES OF THE AWARD
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
- Inform your nominees
11 Random facts about me:
- I was a beach lifeguard
- I’m a runner
- I can’t live without coffee
- I’m a reformed candy addict.
- I just bought a nutri-bullet (juicer). Yay kale!
- I love shopping at Marshall’s (discount store).
- Blue is my favorite color.
- I make to-do lists like crazy.
- I often ignore my lists.
- We have a big family. My kids have 26 first cousins!
- My favorite TV shows – Survivor, The Biggest Loser, and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
11 questions from my nominator:
- What was your favorite activity as a kid, and what is it now?
Then – eating candy. Now – watching the kids play sports/dance, etc.
- If you could live in one book/film for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Game of Thrones. Although I might regret it if they sent me to the Wall.
- What is one thing you wish you could change about the world?
Children shouldn’t want for food or love.
- What is your biggest fear food (something you wouldn’t even eat if someone paid you)?
Bugs. I could never be on a reality show and eat bugs.
- If you had to give up one sense (i.e. sight, smell, etc.) what would it be?
Smell! Never sight.
- What time era do you wish you could experience, even if it is for just one moment?
I would love to dress up in a Victorian gown.
- What is a place in the world you would never want to visit?
Any body of water infested with sharks.
- Are you a spontaneous person, or a planner?
I’m both – I plan and write lists, but am not afraid to be spontaneous.
- What is one activity you wish you’d never stopped doing?
Swimming. I swam on a team from the time I was little through high school. (I make my kids swim on a summer team).
- What is your favorite season?
Summer! I’m a beach girl.
- What book best represents you as a person?
My sketchbook. It contains drawings of all the things that inspire me.
- Drawing Escape
- Meagan Healy
- AnneMarie Welsh
- A Style Study
- No Bees No Honey
- The Aspiring Illustrator
- Margaret McCarthy Hunt
- Bernice Lum
- Across Fields Studio
- Monica Makes a Blog
11 questions for my nominees to answer:
- What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your happiest memory?
- Who is the most special person in your life?
- What activity makes you happiest?
- What is your most treasured item?
- What is your favorite spot in your home?
- Where do you wish you could travel to?
- What dream do you have for yourself?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite book?