I don’t know about you but this Covid winter has been long! Creativity keeps me positive but it doesn’t help with the isolation. I was exploring new creative ideas and I remembered reading about two people sending a sketchbook back and forth to one another. I decided, I want to do that!
Originally my sketchbook share idea involved reconnecting with a friend, but I started reminiscing about pen pals. That got me thinking. It is also nice to get to know someone new!
My idea has grown to include YOU! But I need your help!
Please do me the favor of answering a few short questions to help me create a “Spring Sketchbook Share” that you would want to participate in. I would appreciate it so much!
“Spring Sketchbook Share” program
- Connects you with a creativity partner
- Option to invite a friend to be your partner
- All skill levels welcome
- Each time you receive the sketchbook you ~
* Start a page and
* Finish a page
This ensures that each page is a collaboration between the creative partners.
- Partners mail the sketchbook back and forth to one another. (U.S. residents only for right now.)
- Participation in Spring Sketchbook Share entitles you to three months in the “Spring Sketchbook Share” Facebook group.
Get the latest “spring Sketchbook Share” announcements ~ join my email list!
Each creativity pair receives:
- One sketchbook
- Two sets of my favorite pens. (One for each partner.)
- Ideas List to help inspire you in the creation of your sketchbook pages:
* Theme ideas
* Suggested mediums to use
- Two envelopes of extra “bits and bobs” for some added flair! (One for each partner.)
I can’t wait to put together these packets!
The “SPRING SKETCHBOOK SHARE” Facebook group
- Weekly Facebook videos
- Instruction in different mediums
- Demonstrations on creating pages within themes.
- All participants will have the ability (and will be encouraged) to share their sketchbook pages with photos and video.
- Four month membership in the Facebook Group
- Milestones will be awarded with entry into giveaways! Milestones will include partners completing 6 pages, etc.
The “Spring Sketchbook Share” is all about:
* connection +
I need your help!
Please click here TO answer the following questions about the “Spring Sketchbook Share.”
- What do you like about the idea?
- What do you dislike about the idea?
- How could we improve upon it?
- Would you like to be assigned a random partner or would you like to invite your own partner?
- Are you interested? There is no commitment at this time.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
I’m Eileen McKenna, creative explorer and watercolor artist. Sign up for my newsletter for weekly watercolor tips and tricks and creative links.
2 thoughts on “Spring Sketchbook Share”
Please visit to my blog 😊 hope you like it