Thought you might be interested in this post I wrote on my business blog. 🙂
Wow, before we know it, school will be starting and Summer ending! As much as I love Summer, I love the start of the school year. For me, it feels like a fresh start and a time for resolutions, more so than New Year’s. This year I want to be more productive and make every second count!
As an avid list maker, the article, “The Daily Routine Experts Recommend for Peak Productivity,” on Entrepreneur.com, really spoke to me. It includes the The Ivy Lee Method:
- “At the end of each work day, write down the six most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow.
- Prioritize those six items in order of their true importance.
- When you arrive tomorrow, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is finished before moving on.
- Move any unfinished items to a new list for the next day.
- Repeat this process every…
View original post 238 more words