- Learn several watercolor techniques
- 10 step, easy to follow 17 minute video lesson
- Listen and/or read the easy to follow instructions, watch a video demonstrations of each step
- Great for watercolor beginners
An easy introduction to watercolor that yields a beautiful final painting no matter what your skill level.
Watercolor techniques used:
- Masking areas with tape
- Wet on wet painting
- Dry on dry
- Using salt
- Softening lines with water
- Adding details in ink
Supplies you’ll need:
- Watercolor paper. I used Arches 140 lb. cold pressed
- Painter’s tape
- Watercolor paint. Suggestions: purple, grey or black, blue
- Paintbrushes – round and flat
- Salt (table salt)
- Uniball signo gel pen
Would you like to: Be creative on a regular basis and experience the joy that creativity brings? Explore mediums and subjects, in search of your thing? Learn about my new book Creative Exploration: A Six Week Process for Introducing Regular Creativity into your Life by clicking here.
PDF tutorials in my Etsy shop:
This post contains affiliate links to products/brands I use and recommend. I earn a small commission whenever you buy using these links, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!