I’ve joined in on the fun with Mollie Makes magazine, a lifestyle and craft magazine for those who live creatively, and followed the prompts for #molliemakersweek. Today’s prompt was “must haves.” I recommend these products to anyone starting out in watercolor.
My “must haves”
- Fluid watercolor paper
- Canson multimedia sketchbook
- Painters tape
- Windsor Newton paints – ultramarine, cadmium red, and cadmium yellow
- Holbein Primary White Gouache
- Uniball Signo Black Gel Pen 207
- Flat Paintbrushes – 1/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
- Mixing tray
My “making spot”
This post contains affiliate links to products/brands I use and recommend. I earn a small commission whenever you buy using these links, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!